The 33rd Cursa Corte Inglés:
1. The 33rd «Cursa del Corte Inglés» is a race open to the general public, that will be held on Sunday the 3rd of April, 2011. Registration is free.
2. The race, certified by the Catalan Athletics Federation, is 10.766 m through the streets of Barcelona.
3. The starting point will be in Paseo de Gracia / Gran Via at 9.30 am
4. There are two ways to participate:
ATHLETES WITH YELLOW CHIP
4.1 Registration must be submitted online before 22:00h on Thursday the 31st of March.
4.2 Dorsal must be collected on the 1st and 2nd of April in El Corte Inglés of Portal de l’Angel (2nd floor).
4.3 The starting point is designated by boxes. Each one is accessible according to the dorsal number.
ATHLETES WITHOUT CHIP
4.4 Registration can be done:
– In any of centers of El Corte Ingles or Hipercor, until 22:00h on Saturday the 2nd of April.
– On Internet, until 22:00h on Thursday the 31st of March.
4.5 The starting point will be in Plaza Catalunya.
5. The arrival point will be in Plaza Catalunya and the race will close at 12h.
6. El Corte Inglés will reward 156 athletes in thirteen age groups available in the website. The winners of the men and the women categories will win the «Trofeu Ciutat de Barcelona«, awarded by the City of Barcelona.
7. All participants who complete the race have the possibility of receiving the diploma with his/her mark and classification by category, from 18th to 30th of April.
The race map
More information on http://www.cursaelcorteingles.es/